Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Very Civilized Indeed
Hello friends and family. Things are going well so far. I travelled out the first day to Pune. Along the way, I saw 2 cows and a bunch of monkeys on the highway. A little weird but I was warned. In the cities, the driving is bit chaotic. Nobody really drives in lanes. It's just wherever you can squeeze through. On the highways, it's different. People are staying in lanes and it's very orderly. My first night in Pune, I had dinner with a colleague and the ceo. We had Greek food. They suggested Chinese. Anyhow, it's good to know that there are some non-Indian food options here. I've been having the caretakers pick up cappuccinos for me at the office. Yes. I'm living large! I'm going to be staying at a hotel for a few days because they are wrapping up the renovations in the guesthouse. A good ease into life in India so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment